Ital Vital’s Healthy Detox Alternative
Healthy ways to strengthen your immune system
- Don't smoke.
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
Juicing and detoxification diets tend to work because they lead to extremely low caloric intake for short periods of time. Staying hydrated while consuming the right number of calories will help you to maintain your energy for a healthy metabolism. micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) 1,000 calories per day.
If your body feels heavy or sluggish, why not try a short-term detox plan to boost wellness? Take seven days to eliminate less healthy foods and instead focus on eating nutrient-rich whole foods that are filling and satisfying. This short break from your normal eating pattern can help you to experiment with new fruits or vegetables, whole grains, and plant-based oils.
Throughout your seven-day detox diet make it your goal to steer clear of processed foods, full-fat dairy, refined grains and any foods with added sugar. Caffeine is also off-limits, as well as some specific foods in the meat and condiments categories.
- Coconut water
- Drinks or eat smoothies bowls with allowed ingredients
- Herbal teas, cinnamon tea, ginger tea
- Infused water ("detox water")
- Kombucha (unsweetened)
- Plant-based "milks" such as rice milk, almond milk, hemp milk.
- True tea such as green tea and white tea
- Unsweetened juice made from allowed fruits and vegetables
- Chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes contribute to the antioxidant properties of wheatgrass.
Because of the short shelf life of the product 2 pick up times may be scheduled! Substitutions may be made based on seasonal flavors and availability! Please contact us with questions or changes to your order at italvitalliving.com or 402-681-6777. Cleanses past their pick up date and time are not eligible for refunds.